joi, 5 noiembrie 2009

Histoire de ma vie

Sunt tare curios ce parere aveti despre mica mea sclipire...

Ab aeterno I used to be a lonely guy
I always tried to live ad honorem
But ab incunabulis luck stund me by
Acta non verba is my life`s theorem

I always looked for people ad idem
To cherush even ad vitam aeternam
Amor est vitae essentia I told them
And aut viam inveniam aut faciam

It just might be that in vino verita
Carpe diem,minimum credula postero
Cause memento mori , lifes vendatta
Live honest cause mors ultima ratio



Ab aeterno - From the beginning of time
Ad honorem - In honour
Ab incunabulis - From the cradle
Acta non verba - Action not words
Ad idem - Of the same mind
Ad vitam aeternam - For all time - For all time
Amor est vitae essentia - Love is the essence of life
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one
In vino veritas - The truth is in wine. (A drunk person tells the truth)
Carpe diem, minimum credula postero - Seize the day, trust as little as possible in tomorrow. (Horace)
Memento mori - Remember that you must die
Mors ultima ratio - Death is the final accounting

2 comentarii: