miercuri, 7 octombrie 2009

My own sick mind


Loc Lipsa
Asculta mai multe audio Divertisment

Through the darkness of the night
To make mother natures delight
A song rosé from the wilderness
So pretty in it’s bitterness
I will listen to it all
To embrace the natures call
Cause it’s above all
All that’s sacred and pure
Will make you endure
All that is cruel …
To purify your wicked heart
And in the end make you feel strong and smart.
But the natures song will rise
Making you realize
The importance of it all
The rise and the fall
Of your own sick mind!
In the darkness of a night
I’m waiting for the light
To show me the way
Cause I’m not meant to stay!
After the lesson has been said
Alone in my head
I screamed to get out
But nobody heard my shout.
I found what I was searching for,
But now no one opened the door
The door to get out....
Out of my own sick mind.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu